on mai 8th, 2013
Posted by Alice on mai 8th, 2013
There are three types of hair: African, Caucasian and Asian types. All these types grow from the root, and to facilitate the growth, blood vessels provide the root of vitamins, proteins, oxygen and minerals. But our lifestyle, maintaining our hair and our power play a key role in hair growth. However, genetic plays for certain. But there are also gender, ethnicity and individual genetic heritage that count.
Asian hair is a type of hair that grow (more than 1.5 cm / month), the Caucasian, no more than 1 cm per month. Therefore, the frizzy hair because of its superficial location helical shape, not straight as in some Asian or Caucasian type grows slowly (average 0.7 cm 1cm max.).
In a hot climate, it is doing well because the climate humidity promotes hydration of frizzy hair and even regulates the production of sebum. The frizzy hair is thick and bushy can seemingly be strong and even grow better if one is caught.
If we comb our hair or untangle it when they are dry, they break easily and suddenly you will feel that they do not grow.
The frizzy hair
An advantage of the helical form of frizzy hair is to protect it from external and climatic aggressions.
The positive points of frizzy hair: They are rich in protein and keratin (but when straightened, these are destroyed by the action of chemicals). They can change shape (if we stretch or not). However, we must take care and avoid some bad handling or use of shampoos or harsh products that dry and confuse the production of sebum.
Frizzy hair care for promoting the growth:
- Diet rich in zinc, magnesium, protein, iron. Favor flour or whole foods.
- Avoid or limit the use of blow-drying, perms, straightening, weaving, headgear too tight, etc …
- Do not tease or comb dry hair, but unravel when wet
- Massaging her hair 1-2 minutes per day to promote blood circulation with or without thisinvigorating and stimulating lotion .
- Yeast beer with their vitamin B will help too.
- Choose suitable products for her hair
Feel free to share with us you secrets to Promoting THE GROWTH OF FRIZZY HAIR